17th Annual Wheel Run Together 5k & 10k Run
For the last 17 years, the Doctorate of Physical Therapy program at Grand Valley State University has coordinated the Wheel Run Together to provide an opportunity for runners and wheelchair athletes to come together and raise money for a good cause. To date this race has contributed over $60,000 to Alternatives in Motion. Nearly 100% of your registration fee will go directly to Alternatives in Motion.
The 17th Annual Wheel Run Together will be held on Saturday April 13, 2013 on the Allendale Campus of Grand Valley State University, just 15 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids!
Here is what you need to know:
- GVSU Allendale Campus off of M-45, Kirkhof Center
- Park in Lot H
- Registration in the Kirkhof Center lobby
- Race begins under the clock tower
- Saturday April 13
- Registration opens at 8:30 am
- Race starts at 10:00 am
- Award ceremony and raffle drawing as soon as all participants are finished
Thank you to our 2013 Sponsors: