Alternatives in Motion cares about your privacy and wants you to feel comfortable and secure in your use of our site.
There are two types of information we collect:
- Personal information. This “individually identifiable” information is provided by you to us.
- Aggregate information. This is standard web-server/visitor traffic information, regarding overall website traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log process. We do not report our individual user sessions.
How The Information Is Used
- Personal Information. For certain transactions, Alternatives in Motion requests individually identifiable information from its users, i.e., information requests, contributions, etc.
- This information may include the following: First and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone numbers, email address, and subject of the inquiry.
- In the case of contributions, we process credit card information through PayPal.
- We maintain records of all contributions to Alternatives in Motion. Personal information is private and confidential. Additionally, all information is stored in a secure location accessible only by authorized staff.
Important Information Regarding Links to Other Sites
The Alternatives in Motion site contains links to other websites that are not under its control. Alternatives in Motion is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, including any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alternatives in Motion of that website.
This privacy statement applies only to the Alternatives in Motion website. Please be aware that Alternatives in Motion is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that requests personal information from you.